CP Plus cameras generally come with a mobile app that allows you to view live footage from the camera on your mobile device. Here’s how you can set it up:
- Download and install the “CP Plus” app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. GCMOB
- Open the app and click on the “GCMOB” option.
- Click on the “+” icon GCMOB to add a new device.
- Choose “QR Code” or “SN” to add your CP Plus camera to the app. You can find the QR code or SN on the camera itself or in the user manual.
- Once the camera is added, click on it to view the live feed.
Note: Make sure that your camera and mobile device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network for the app to work properly. Also, the steps may vary slightly depending on the model of your CP Plus camera and the version of the mobile app you are using.